SKEGNESS WATER LEISURE PARK
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING TOURING CARAVANS & TENTS
PLEASE RETAIN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES.
If any of the following Terms & Conditions of Booking are breached the person(s) involved & all of their party members will be required to leave the Park and no refunds will be payable.
- Completion of booking form and/or payment is deemed as acceptance of the terms & conditions of booking. All deposits/payments are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable in the event of Cancellation.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT provide refunds because of poor weather.
- Pitches are available from 12 noon on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure, unless special arrangements have been made.
- For health and safety reasons and also not to disturb other campers we can only accept arrivals until 9pm (or dusk whichever is the earlier).
- All visitors are required to report to Reception upon arrival.
- All tourers and tents are required to park on their allocated pitch as directed for the duration of their stay.
- We do not accept commercial vehicles and use of the touring and tent fields are available to holidaymakers only.
- On most pitches you can erect an Awning (CHARGEABLE) or Gazebo (CHARGEABLE) but not both. Not all pitches will accommodate these, please check at time of booking.
- Waste buckets must be emptied regularly & only at the points provided.
- Refuse sacks MUST be disposed of at the collection points.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times. Please exercise your dogs on the designated dog walks, which are clearly signposted on-site. Dog owners are required to clean up after their dogs using the special bins provided. Dogs cannot be left unattended in vehicles or tents at any time. Please note that the unattended dog left in a caravan for a long period of time can cause nuisance to other people, therefore it is highly not advisable to do so. Any damage caused by dogs must be paid for.
- For the safety of children, a speed limit of 10mph is imposed throughout the park and this must be STRICTLY OBSERVED. The Highway Code for public roads applies to all vehicles on the park and this includes drink driving laws. No liability is accepted for any damage caused by roadway speed bumps. Vehicles, their accessories & contents are left entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to any vehicle from any cause whatsoever
- Only couples and family parties are accepted - large parties of three or more couples, single sex or mixed groups of three or more persons will not be allowed on site whether or not they have booked in advance. ALL bookings are at the discretion of the Management.
- Touring caravans must not be occupied by more people than is consistent with the number of sleeping berths.
- Sleeping in cars is prohibited. One car may be parked at the side of the unit, subject to ground conditions and is included within your normal charge.
Additional vehicles must be paid for when booking or upon arrival.
- The playing of ball games or flying of kites must be conducted on the recreation area provided, not between caravans.
- Enjoy yourself but not at the expense of others - anyone creating a disturbance or whose conduct could give offence to others will be required to leave immediately & NO REFUND GIVEN. In the case of group bookings ALL PARTIES will be required to leave.
- The provisions of the Licensing Act 2003 will be fully implemented. This means that anyone attempting to buy alcohol who appears to be under the age of 25 years will be asked for proof of age ID. Anyone who attempts to buy alcohol for anyone under the age of 18 years will be barred from the Barn Inn and Coffee Shop immediately. Under 18 year olds remain the responsibility of their Parents/Guardians at all times.
- THE USE OF ANTI-SOCIAL TOYS - BB GUNS, ELECTRIC OR MOTORISED SCOOTERS/TOYS ETC. IS PROHIBITED.
- Young people must not be left without adult supervision and adults should not allow parties to be held in their absence at any time.
- Generators are not allowed to be used on the park.
- We regret that in the event of cancellation or early departure we are unable to make refunds.
- We would like to remind you that we are in no way responsible for the loss of, or damage to your property whilst you are on the park. We recommend that you insure your personal effects, clothing and cash in the normal way before coming on holiday. We will not be held responsible for any damage or inconvenience caused by acts of God or extreme weather conditions.
- HOLIDAY CANCELLATION. WE DO NOT operate a scheme of holiday cancellation insurance. Therefore, if you have to cancel your holiday for any reason whatsoever, your deposit/payment is not recoverable. HOLIDAY BUNGALOWS ONLY-If you have paid in full for your holiday but your holiday booking has to be cancelled because of sickness, accident or injury, jury service, redundancy qualifying for statutory payment, death of any member of your party or a close relation, please submit supporting evidence of claim i.e. redundancy notice, jury service or Doctor’s certificate. Skegness Water Leisure Park cannot entertain claims that fall outside these specified reasons for cancellation and any refunds even in these circumstances remain at the discretion of the Park Management and are subject to the re-letting of the accommodation. Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. As with all holiday bookings WE STRONGLY ADVISE that adequate cancellations or curtailment insurance is in place for your stay with us.
- In the best interests of everyone on holiday at the Park, all customers will be required to abide by the full list of site rules which is available in Reception. Skegness Water Leisure Park tries to offer a quiet, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere for your holiday needs and the rules are only designed to help us make your holiday a good one.